TRB: Beneficiary Changes

{Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)}

How do I update my beneficiary with CTRB?

Active Members should obtain an Active/Inactive Teacher Beneficiary Form (PDF  24KB) from this office.  This completed form should be returned directly to CTRB for processing.  Retired Members who have selected Plan N or Plan C, should complete a Plan N Change of Beneficiary Form (PDF 17KB) or a Plan C Change of Beneficiary Form (PDF 17KB).

Content Last Modified on 3/24/2011 9:39:04 AM