Market Entry will assist you with:
- Researching potential markets
- Meeting with international buyers
- Enable you to recieve assistance at international trade shows
- Obtaining sales leads from interested importers
All of this can be accomplished through the following programs:
- Buyers Missions can connect you with potential overseas customers in a matter of hours! This service allows you to meet one-on-one with pre-qualified buyers looking to purchase products from the United States. It will allow you to make immediate sales and give you the opporutnity to gain feedback from foreign buyers about your product.
Food Show PLUS!
– A service that provides the technical and logistical assistance you need to be a more prepared and effective exhibitor at international trade shows. Services include preshow research, a fully stocked booth in a USA pavillion, translation of exhibitor materials, and interpreters at the show booth.
– If you’re looking to secure your product in an international market, find new distributors or importers, and receive valuable feedback about your product, use the assistance of Market Builder!
Focused Trade Missions
- An excellent way to build your international business outside of a traditional trade show environment. Services may include a custom market analysis of your product prior to your travel, in-market briefing, one-on-one meetings with qualified buyers and more!