Women's REACH Program
The Women's REACH (Recovery, Engagement, Access, Coaching & Healing) program will provide statewide integration of 15 Recovery Navigators positioned throughout each of the five DMHAS regions. The Recovery Navigators will be women who are in a position to use their own personal recovery journey to help others. These women will be using recovery coaching techniques and case management services to support women in the community. Services will be prioritized for pregnant or parenting women with substance use or co-occurring disorders. Based on an outreach and engagement model, female recovery navigators will develop collaborative relationships with local community based programs and providers within the medical and behavioral health community including birthing hospitals, recovery based programs and other state partners including DCF and OEC. The recovery navigators will work within their respective communities to engage women needing access to care to increase real time engagement with treatment and support the development of an individualized recovery support network. These navigators will also have a key role in the development and support of individualized plans of safe care.
- CASA Inc.:Covering Region 1 Serving the towns of: Bridgeport, Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, Monroe, New Canaan, Norwalk, Stamford, Stratford, Trumbull, Weston, Westport, Wilton.
- The Connection Inc.: Covering Region 2 Serving the towns of: Ansonia, Bethany, Branford, Chester, Clinton, Cromwell, Deep River, Derby, Durham, East Haddam, East Hampton, East Haven, Essex, Guilford, Haddam, Hamden, Killingworth, Lyme, Madison, Meriden, Middlefield, Middletown, Milford, New Haven, North Branford, North Haven, Old Lyme, Old Saybrook, Orange, Portland, Seymour, Shelton, Wallingford, Westbrook, West Haven, Woodbridge.
- Advanced Behavioral Health: Covering Region 3 Serving the towns of: Ashford, Bozrah, Brooklyn, Canterbury, Chaplin, Colchester, Columbia, Coventry, East Lyme, Eastford, Franklin, Griswold, Groton, Hampton, Killingly, Lebanon, Ledyard, Lisbon, Mansfield, Montville, New London, North Stonington, Norwich, Plainfield, Pomfret, Preston, Putnam, Salem, Scotland, Sprague, Sterling, Stonington, Thompson, Union, Voluntown, Waterford, Willington, Windham, Woodstock.
- The Village for Families & Children: Covering Region 4 Serving the towns of: Andover, Avon, Berlin, Bloomfield, Bolton, Bristol, Burlington, Canton, East Granby, East Hartford, East Windsor, Ellington, Enfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Granby, Hartford, Hebron, Kensington, Manchester, Marlborough, New Britain, Newington, Plainville, Plymouth, Rocky Hill, Simsbury, Somers, South Windsor, Southington, Stafford, Suffield, Tolland, Vernon, West Hartford, Wethersfield, Windsor, Windsor Locks.
- McCall Center for Behavioral Health: Covering Region 5 Serving the towns of: Barkhamsted, Beacon Falls, Bethel, Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Brookfield, Canaan, Cheshire, Colebrook, Cornwall, Danbury, Goshen, Hartland, Harwinton, Kent, Litchfield, Middlebury, Morris, Naugatuck, New Fairfield, New Hartford, New Milford, Newtown, Norfolk, North Canaan, Oxford, Prospect, Redding, Ridgefield, Roxbury, Salisbury, Sharon, Sherman, Southbury, Thomaston, Torrington, Warren, Washington, Waterbury, Watertown, Winchester, Winsted, Wolcott, and Woodbury.
Content Last Modified on 5/3/2019 12:41:31 PM