Municipal Wastewater ListServ
Subscribe to the Municipal Wastewater listserv to receive notification of program updates, web postings and other information regarding Municipal Wastewater programs, including:
- Clean Water Fund,
- Nitrogen Control Program for Long Island Sound,
- Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG) Program,
- Operator Certification Program for Municipal Wastewater Treatment Facilities, and
- Phosphorous Reduction Strategy for Inland Non-Tidal Waters.
To subscribe to the listserv:
- Compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you wish to have added.
- Leave the subject line blank and in the body of the message type:
Subscribe DEEP_MunicipalWastewater YourFirstName YourLastName
(Substitute your first and last name here.)
Note: If you have an e-mail signature, header, and/or footer set up to be automatically included in emails, you will need to delete these before sending the subscribe request.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation request. Follow the directions to confirm your email address.
- You will then receive an e-mail that you have successfully subscribed to the listserv.
To unsubscribe from the listserv:
Leave the subject line blank and in the body of the message type:
Requests to unsubscribe must be sent from the same email account used when subscribing to the email list.
You will then receive an e-mail that you have successfully unsubscribed from the listserv.
Content last updated March 2019.