TRB: Address/Name Changes

{Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)}

How should I notify CTRB of my new home mailing address and/or change of name?

Active Members must submit all demographic changes/corrections (name, address, date of birth, social security number and email address) directly to their employer.  The Local School District will then transmit the updated information electronically via their next monthly transmittal to CTRB.  

Retired Members, Inactive Members, Active State Employee Members and Spouses of Deceased Members must notify CTRB in writing by completing the Address/Name Change Form (PDF 14KB).

Content Last Modified on 4/18/2013 10:28:36 AM