Patient Centered Medical Home Advisory Committee
Section 6(a) of P.A. 09-148 requires the SustiNet Board of Directors to establish a medical home advisory committee that shall develop recommended internal procedures and proposed regulations governing the administration of patient-centered medical homes that provide health care services to SustiNet Plan members.
Connecticut Health Policy Project, March 10, 2011
- October 1, 2010, 10:00 AM
Legislative Office Building - Room 1C Hartford, CT 06106
- June 9, 2010, 2:00 PM, Webinar (see agenda for instructions)
- May 26, 2010, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Legislative Office Building, 1C
- Agenda - Not Available
- Meeting Minutes - - Not Available
- May 10, 2010, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Legislative Office Building
- May 5, 2010, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Legislative Office Building
- April 28, 2010, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Conference Room B, Department of Transportation, 2800 Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT
- April 21, 2010, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT, General Meeting, Scheduled Location at the Legislative Office Building, Hartford, CT 06106
- February 23, 2010, 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EST, Live Webinar: Guest Speaker, Ann Torregrossa, Director of the PA Governor’s Office of Health Reform, about that state’s medical home and payment reform initiatives.
- To register, go to https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/596582016
- Pennsylvania’s Efforts to Transform Primary Care, Ann S. Torregrossa, Esq., Director, Governor’s Office of Health Care Reform, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, February 23, 2010
- Development of a Vermont Pilot Community Health System To Achieve the Triple Aims, Jim Hester PhD, Director, Vermont Health Care Reform Commission, February 23, 2010
- Registration List
- February 17, 2010, 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM EST, Live Webinar: Guest speaker, CT Pharmacists Association about a medication management pilot program for Medicaid clients.
- To register, go to https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/901631728
- Integrating Pharmacists in the Patient-centered Medical Home, Marghie Giuliano, RPH, CAE –CT Pharmacists Assn, Marie Smith,PharmD UConn School of Pharmacy, Tom Buckley, RPh, MPH –UConn and CPA, SustiNet Medical Home Advisory Committee, February 17, 2010
- Personal Medication Summary Provided to Patient (Example)
- Personal Medication Summary Provided to Primary Care Provider (Example)
- February 2, 2010, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST, Live Webinar: Guest speaker, Mina Harkins, Vice President, Physician Recognition Programs the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) will describe patient-centered medical home certification.
- December 16, 2009, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST, Legislative Office Building, Hartford, CT 06106
- November 18, 2009, 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM EST, Legislative Office Building, Hartford, CT 06106
Agenda, supportive documentation, and meeting summaries will be posted as made available and in accordance with State of Connecticut meeting requirements.
All members of the public are invited to attend.
For questions about the Patient Centered Medical Home Advisory Committee, please contact one of the Co-Chairs:
For general questions about the SustiNet Health Partnership, please email SustiNet@ct.gov
Content Last Modified on 3/15/2011 12:26:15 PM