Juvenile Justice & Youth Development
This site provides information about the juvenile justice system in Connecticut; the Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee (JJAC); training and events; publications; programs and grant funding; grantee resources and reporting requirements; contacts and other related links.
- Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee - Learn about the Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee (JJAC), including its purpose, functions, membership, meeting schedule, subcommittees, and accomplishments.
- Training & Events - Learn about juvenile justice and youth development conferences and training opportunities sponsored by the Office of Policy and Management (OPM) and the JJAC. Download brochures and registration forms.
- Publications - Download juvenile justice and youth development publications published by OPM and the JJAC.
- Programs & Grants - Learn about OPM and JJAC juvenile justice and youth development funding opportunities and recent awards. Obtain information on program goals and priorities, key deadlines, eligibility, and available funding. Download grant applications and listings of grant award recipients.
- Grantee Reporting - Review reporting requirements for OPM and JJAC juvenile justice and youth development grant recipients. Download cash request forms, financial report forms, progress report forms, and budget revision forms.
- Contacts - Find out who to contact for juvenile justice and youth development information.
- Links - Juvenile Justice & Youth Development related links.
Content Last Modified on 9/10/2008 11:46:25 AM