OHA: If You Need Help

If you need help with a problem that you are having with your healthcare plan or your doctor/health care provider, we can offer assistance.

The Office of the Healthcare Advocate can provide Connecticut consumers with information and assistance so you can understand your rights and effectively resolve your managed care problem or situation. We cannot make decisions regarding whether a consumerís rights have been violated, but we can help you use and navigate the official processes that are available.

You can contact us via e-mail or call toll free at

Determine the Problem

3 Step Complaint Process
How to Write an Appeal Letter

Internal Appeals Process

External Appeals Process



Content Last Modified on 7/16/2013 11:13:06 AM