Community Choices - Aging and Disability Resource Centers
Community Choices - Now Available Statewide!
Community Choices serves people age 18 and older of all abilities in the towns of:
- The South Central Region - Ansonia, Bethany, Branford, Derby, East Haven, Guilford, Hamden, Madison, Meriden, Milford, New Haven, North Haven, North Branford, Orange, Oxford, Seymour, Shelton, Wallingford, West Haven, and Woodbridge
The Western Region - Barkhamsted, Beacon Falls, Bethel, Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Brookfield, Canaan, Cheshire, Colebrook, Cornwall, Danbury, Goshen, Harwinton, Kent, Litchfield, Middlebury, Morris, Naugatuck, New Fairfield, New Hartford, New Milford, Newtown, Norfolk, North Canaan, Prospect, Redding, Ridgefield, Roxbury, Salisbury, Sharon, Sherman, Southbury, Thomaston, Torrington, Warren, Washington, Waterbury, Watertown, Winsted, Wolcott and Woodbury
- The North Central Region - Andover, Avon, Berlin, Bloomfield, Bolton, Bristol, Burlington, Canton, East Granby, East Hartford, East Windsor, Ellington, Enfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Granby, Hartford, Hebron, Manchester, Marlborough, New Britain, Newington, Plainville, Rocky Hill, Simsbury, Somers, South Windsor, Southington, Stafford, Suffield, Tolland, Vernon, West Hartford, Wethersfield, Windsor, Windsor Locks
- The Southwestern Region - Bridgeport, Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, Monroe, New Canaan, Norwalk, Stamford, Stratford, Trumbull, Weston, Westport, Wilton.
- The Eastern Region - serves towns in New London, Middlesex, Tolland, and Windham counties.
Call or Visit Community Choices if you are an older adult, a caregiver, a person with a disability, a vetern, and you...
- Don't know where to go for help
- Have been denied benefits or services for which you feel you are eligible
- Need: information and/or assistance about community resources; options counseling; case consultation; short term care management; advocacy help; or planning for the future.
Community Choices offers a range of information about long-term care community supports, from a simple name and phone number to detailed help concerning community services, policies and procedures, and assistance with completing benefits applications.
View the "Community Choices" brochure here.
If you would like more information about the development of Aging and Disability Resource Centers across Connecticut, please follow this link