Connecticut is a great place to start or grow a business. Why? The state provides the competitive advantages companies need to succeed in today's global marketplace.
Connecticut By the Numbers
10 more reasons Connecticut is a great place to do business:
- Connecticut's workers are among the most productive in the nation, ranking fifth among states.
- Connecticut is a leader in patents, ranking 7th in the nation.
- Connecticut is a leader in business research and development, ranking #4 per capita.
- Connecticut ranks 8th in states ready for growth in the "New Economy".
- Connecticut is a leader in venture capital deals, which are key to the development of small business, ranking #8.
- Connecticut is ranked as the nation's 5th most innovative state.
- Connecticut is a leader in finance and insurance, ranking #1 in total employment.
- Connecticut ranks fifth for the best quality of life of any state.
- Connecticut has a highly educated workforce ranking third with an adult population with advanced degrees.
- Connecticut ranks 6th in the number of scientists & engineers in the workforce.
Interested in learning more? Contact the Connecticut Business Response Center at 1-800-392-2122.