DRS: Motor Vehicle Fuels Tax Refund

Your Motor Vehicle Fuels Tax Refund claim for fuel used during the calendar year must:


1. Be filed with DRS on or before May 31ST for the previous calendar year; and

2. Involve at least 200 gallons of fuel eligible for tax refund.


If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, the next business day is the due date.  To find the appropriate form for your motor vehicle tax refund or for further instructions, click here.