Requesting Copies of Previously Filed Returns
Business and Income Tax Returns: You can print out a copy of most business or income tax returns right now using the Taxpayer Service Center (TSC):
To Access Returns (available for current year and 2 prior years):
- Log into your business account on the TSC-BUS (for business accounts) or the TSC-IND (for individual income tax).
- From the main menu select View Returns.
- Select the type of return
- Select the return by clicking on the confirmation number.
- Select “print” from your browser tool bar.
**Note: If the return you wish to print does not appear on the View Returns screen you must complete Form LGL-002 and mail it to the DRS. It will take approximately 3 weeks from the time we receive your request to send you a copy of you return(s).
Copies of Someone Else's Return:
To obtain a copy of a return filed by anyone else, you must have authorization from that person. That person should complete Form LGL-001
giving you power of attorney to request the return. Send Form LGL-001 with Form LGL-002 to request another person's return.
There is no fee for obtaining copies of filed returns.