Sign up for E-alerts
Follow these simple directions to register for DRS-E-NEWS and our other e-alert options. You may register to receive any one or all of the following email alerts:
- DRS-E-NEWS - Receive notifications of tax news, legislative updates, and links to all new publications, forms, FAQ's
- Employer's withholding tax information
- Press releases
- E-File alert notifications - Notifications of when business returns are due
TO SIGN UP:
- If you have not yet signed up* on our site, go to the Registration Page at: Site Access
- Fill in the required fields. (Choose "Guest" from the drop down box for "User Category").
- Create a User ID and Password. (Write them down.)
- Write your own security question and provide its answer (used in the event you forget your password)
- Press the "Submit" Button.
- On the next page, subscribe to our e-alerts by checking one or more of the boxes.
- Press "Subscribe".
To ensure our messages are delivered properly to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders), add email@example.com to your Address Book or Safe List.
*If you have already signed up and want to add DRS-E-NEWS or other e-alerts to your subscription, simply log in at the bottom footer and then scroll to the bottom left side of the page to select "Subscribe Now or Update Your E-Alerts". Then click on "You may also change your eAlerts subscriptions here" and add check marks to any or all e-alerts you are interested in. Press "Subscribe" to save your changes.
It is not necessary to log on to our site in the future unless you need to change your email address or other information. Otherwise, simply visit the site as you usually do. Your e-alerts will come to your email address. There will be a link in the e-alert that will bring you to the information.
FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?: If you do need to log on again but you have forgotten your password, simply go to "Log in" on the bottom of the homepage on the footer. On the log in page, click "Forgot Password". Your Log In ID and password will be emailed to you as long as the email address matches the address you used when you registered. (For your convenience, write down your ID and password and keep them in a safe place.)
TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS:
To change your email address, log in at Site Access
and then go to "Update Profile" below "Quick Links" at the top of the page. Type in the corrections and press "submit".
To unsubscribe, log in at Site Access
and then scroll to footer at the bottom of the page and click on "Update" then click on "Delete Profile" if you are no longer interested in having an account and/or receiving emails or click on "You may also change your eAlerts subscriptions here" and remove the check mark to unsubscribe from any or all e-alerts. Press "Subscribe" to save your changes.
We hope that you will enjoy and benefit from DRS-E-NEWS and from our e-alert system.
Content Last Modified on 7/14/2017 3:57:14 PM