Welcome to the Office of Health Care Access. Our Mission is to ensure that the citizens of Connecticut have access to a quality health care delivery system.
Latest CON Deemed Complete:
On June 5, 2013, the Certificate of Need Application of Yale-New Haven Hospital and Saint Raphael Magnetic Resonance Center for the proposal to transfer the ownership of Saint Raphael Magnetic Resonance Center to Yale-New Haven Hospital was deemed complete. This CON Application was filed under Docket No. 13-31819-CON
On May 17,2013, the Certificate of Need Application of CT-Family Services, Inc. for the establishment of a behavioral health treatment center in Manchester was deemed complete. This CON Application was filed under Docket No. 13-31837-CON
Upcoming Public Hearing Notices:
Click on 'Check the Calendar' on the left navigation bar for details.
- NEW!!! On May 17, 2013, the Certificate of Need Application of Connecticut Recovery Center, LLC. for the establishment of an intensive outpatient Program in Chester to provide metal health and substance abuse treatment to adults was filed with OHCA. This CON Application was filed under Docket No. 13-31840-CON.
- NEW!!! On May 23, 2013, OHCA received the Certificate of Need application of Connecticut Eye Surgery Center South, Inc. to Transfer Ownership Interests Between Existing Owners of the Ambulatory Surgery Center in Milford. This CON application was filed under Docket No. 13-31841-CON.
- NEW!!! Audited Financial Statements for Connecticut’s Short Term Acute Care Hospitals and their parent corporations for Fiscal Year 2012 are now available in the Hospital Financial Data section of this website.
- NEW!!! Top 10 Salary Data for Connecticut’s 30 Short Term Acute Care Hospitals for Fiscal Year 2012. This document provides a summary of the ten highest paid positions for each acute care hospital for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2012. (May, 2013).
- NEW!!! Statement of Operations data for Connecticut’s 30 Short Term Acute Care Hospitals for Fiscal Year 2012. This document provides a summary of revenues and expenses for each acute care hospital and on a cumulative statewide basis for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2012.
- OHCA’s newest fact sheet entitled Acute Care Hospital Expenses for FY 2011 is now available. This fact sheet provides data on 11 different categories of hospital expenses and includes some trends that have been occurring over the years FY 2008 – FY 2011 in hospital operating expenses.
Important Feature E-Alerts! Register on our Website to
receive email notification when new information is posted regarding:
CON Decisions, Determinations, CON Status Reports
Health Care Facilities and Services Plan Advisory Body
New Issue Briefs and Reports
Content Last Modified on 6/11/2013 8:51:31 AM