CTDOT Roundabout Information
- This site is dedicated to inform the traveling public about the use of modern roundabouts in the State of Connecticut. The information provided below also provides guidance for designers, motorists, bicyclists and pedestrians on the use of modern roundabouts and the locations on state maintained roads where they have been installed or are in development.
- Ellington "Five Corners" Roundabout:
- Salem Roundabout, Route 82 and Route 85:
- Monroe Roundabout, Route 110 and Route 111:
Project will convert a "3-leg" intersection into a Roundabout
Currently being designed, expected to have design complete in the spring of 2015.
Expected to be constructed in spring of 2016.
- Seymour Roundabout, Route 188 and Route 334:
- Project will convert existing rotary to a modern Roundabout.
- Currently being designed, expected to have design complete in the spring of 2014.
- Expected to be constructed in fall of 2014.
Content Last Modified on 4/11/2018 1:49:49 PM