Connecticut Board of Pardons and Paroles
- New Full Pardon application (expunging of the record) for former offenders and Provisional Pardon application forms.
Pardons application forms and instructions have been updated. All forms and instructions are available in Microsoft Word (.doc) and .PDF formats. Individual documents can be downloaded by clicking on documents 1 thru 6. Use either the Word (.doc) version or .PDF version of the forms and instructions.
- Message from the Chair (PDF, 60 KB) (Word, 241 KB)
- How to Prepare and Submit Pardons Application (PDF, 29 KB) (Word, 85 KB)
- Instructions for completing a Full or Provisional Pardon application (PDF, 29 KB) (Word, 86 KB)
- Documents needed to complete the Pardons Application (PDF, 31 KB) (Word, 73 KB)
- FAQ about Pardons (PDF, 64 KB) (Word, 136 KB)
- Application for a Connecticut Full or Provisional Pardon (PDF, 217 KB) (Word, 1210 KB)
Documents 1 thru 6 are also available as a single PDF version. (PDF, 401 KB)
Supervising Officer Questionnaire (PDF, 31 KB) (Word, 599 KB) must be completed if you are currently on Parole or Probation.
- Clemency Application - for offenders who are currently serving a sentence in a correctional facility
- Pardon Hearings Schedule
- Pardon Statistics
- Pardon Regulations
Content Last Modified on 6/14/2012 1:28:53 PM