CONNECTICUT RESIDENTS IMPACTED BY HURRICANE SANDY
Connecticut residents that have experienced property damage, loss or financial hardship resulting from Hurricane Sandy are encouraged to contact their mortgage company immediately to discuss individual options for handling claims.
Residents that have a mortgage loan with one of the following companies should contact the number listed below. If a mortgage company is not listed, residents should call the customer service number on the last mortgage statement or, if already working with a representative or single point of contact at their mortgage company, residents should call that contact directly.
*** Note that Connecticut residents should request instructions from the mortgage lender for filing insurance claims and should be cautioned to only work with insurance approved and/or licensed contractors for property repairs.
Bank of America:
All customers affected by Hurricane Sandy, including small business customers, can call 1-855-729-1764. The team answering this number is available 24 hours a day, is specially trained and is dedicated solely to this issue.
- Customers can also reach out to Bank of America on Twitter @bofa_help, contact their usual bank representatives, or stop by any branch. Small business banking experts are also available and reaching out to their small business customers in affected areas. All Bank of America call centers, online banking and mobile banking also continue to be available.
- Additional information about Bank of America’s Customer Assistance Program can be found at www.bankofamerica.com
- To report damage to a vacant property that is serviced or owned by the bank, call: 1.800.852.8306 ext. 2158 or notify us at email@example.com.
Customers affected by Hurricane Sandy should contact the following:
Mortgage: 1-800-933-9100, Option 2
Home Equity: 1-877-230-8515, Option 2
Customers affected by Hurricane Sandy should call 1-888-356-0023.
Customer Service: Call 1-800-283-7918 for general questions or inquiries.
Property Claims: In the event of property damage or destruction as a result of the storm, please call 1-866-844-2198 (CitiMortgage Property Damage Claim Center).
Customers should contact the regular toll free hotline at 1-800-766-4622.
Customers should contact the regular toll free hotline at 1-877-304-3100.
Customers affected by Hurricane Sandy should call 1-888-480-2432.
Customers should contact the regular toll free hotline at 1-800-746-2936.
- Mortgage: If a customer’s home is damaged or the storm has created a financial hardship, customers should directly call the Disaster Assistance hotline at 1-888-818-9147 or 555-213-7700. (Monday – Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. CST; Friday 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. CST; Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. CST).
- Home Equity: For customers with questions regarding their Home Equity loan, customers may call 1-866-249-5075 (Monday – Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CST; Friday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST)
Wells Fargo customers affected by Hurricane Sandy in Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Connecticut with existing home mortgages should call (800) 678-7986 to inquire about payment options available to eligible customers and for guidance on handling property insurance loss claims.