DMV: Vessel Change of Address

Change of Address for a Boat Registration

In order to change an address on a boat registration, Complete the Change of Address Card (Form B-58) and mail it to:

Department of Motor Vehicles
60 State Street 
Wethersfield, CT  06109

Note:  A change of address for a boat registration cannot be done over the telephone.

Content Last Modified on 12/14/2012 2:50:44 PM