Proof of Sales Tax Payment
SERVICE UPDATE: As DMV transitions to a new, online-only appointment system for road tests, DMV will stop taking road test appointments on October 21 and October 23, and will resume October 24 with its new convenient online system. See more information here.
What to do:
- Complete the Title Copy Records Request (form J-23T).
- Check the appropriate box indicating an "Application for Title" in the request section of the form.
- Fill in Section 3 (including year, make, model, vehicle identification number, and owner name).
- If a temporary registration was issued first, indicate the approximate date and state that the temporary was issued. If the temporary number is available, that should also be included.
- Enclose a fee of $20.00.
- Please return the form along with a copy of one form of identification as stated on the back of the form to:
Department of Motor Vehicles
60 State Street
Wethersfield, CT 06161
Note: The requested record will be mailed after processing.
Content Last Modified on 7/29/2015 9:36:32 AM