DMV: Changes to Your License

Changes to Your License
NEW PROCESS: You will not receive a permanent driver license or ID card while at a DMV or AAA office.   It will arrive through the mail.  You will keep your expiring license/ID and receive a temporary paper card.  For more on this, please see Central Issuance.

Choose a topic from the menu below:
(moving within Connecticut) 

Content Last Modified on 6/8/2017 11:01:37 AM