DMV: Exchange Driver's License or Learner's Permit for Non-Driver Photo ID

Exchange Your Connecticut Driver's License or Learner's Permit
for a Connecticut Non-Driver Photo ID

***HOLIDAY CLOSING:  On Friday, March 30, DMV offices will be closed for the Good Friday holiday.  Offices will reopen on Saturday, March 31, at 8 a.m.

If you have a Connecticut-issed driver's license or learner's permit, you may exchange it for a non-driver photo ID without bringing all of your identity documents to DMV.  To qualify for this exchange, your driver's license or learner's permit must be unexpired or not expired for longer than two years.
What to do:
What to bring:
What it will cost: 


Content Last Modified on 7/29/2015 12:01:40 PM