DMV Easy Answers for
Replacing Your Driver's License, Learner's Permit
or Non-Driver ID
Please follow the steps below to replace a driver's license, learner's permit, motorcycle learner's permit, Commercial Driver's License (CDL), or non-driver photo ID.
What to do:
Note: No new picture will be taken and your replacement will be printed using the image on file.
What to bring:
What it will cost:
- $30 to replace a driver's license, Commercial Driver's License (CDL), or non-driver photo ID.
- $19 to replace a learner's permit.
- $16 to replace a motorcycle learner's permit.
- $3 convenience fee for DMV transactions processed at AAA offices.
- $10 to replace a Commercial Driver Instruction Permit (CDIP).
Content Last Modified on 2/9/2015 3:12:55 PM