Obtaining a Marine Trailer Dealer Registration
Please follow the steps below to obtain a Marine Trailer Dealer Registration.
All of your forms must reflect your proper business name.
- Applicants must submit a completed business license personnel list. (DMV Form K-26)
- If the business has a trade name, you must submit a Trade Name Certificate from the town clerk's office.
- If the business is a corporation or limited liability corporation (LLC), you must submit a Certificate of Existence form from the Secretary of the State's office.
- Corporations and LLCs must complete an Agent for Service form (DMV Form K-198).
- Applicants must submit a clear photocopy of all owners' drivers' licenses.
- Applicants must submit a clear photocopy of a Connecticut Sales Tax Permit from the state Department of Revenue Services.
- Applicants must submit a Marine Trailer Dealer License (DMV Form K-164).
- There is a $105 fee per plate (2 years).
- Include a valid e-mail address.
Content Last Modified on 8/14/2015 11:03:42 AM