Commercial Vehicle Operations
The Connecticut Commercial Vehicle Operations (CVO) Credentialing System provides a single point of access for motor carriers and service bureaus wishing to conduct web-based credentialing applications in Connecticut. The following on-line activities are available:
• International Registration Plan (IRP) transactions
• International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) transactions
• Requests for Motor Carrier Road Tax Decals
• Transponder Registration for E-screening at Weigh Stations
• Oversize/Overweight Permit Transactions
• Viewing of carrier and vehicle information.
The CVO Credentialing System generally is available 24 hours a day via the Internet at https://www.cvisn.ct.gov/. Motor carriers must have an Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.), Internet access, and an e-mail account to access Connecticut’s CVO Credentialing System. The CVO Credentialing System is a secure site that requires a username and password. The content of the CVO Credentialing System is dynamically displayed based on the user’s privileges and location within the system.
For more information concerning the CVO Credentialing System, please contact:
State CVISN/PRISM Management Team
Department of Motor Vehicles
60 State Street
Wethersfield, CT 06161
Content Last Modified on 10/5/2010 11:53:29 AM