DMV Easy Answers
For Obtaining a Copy of Your Driving Record
SERVICE UPDATE: As DMV transitions to a new, online-only appointment system for road tests, DMV will stop taking road test appointments on October 21 and October 23, and will resume October 24 with its new convenient online system. See more information here.
What to do:
- Download required Copy Records Request Form (J-23).
- Complete Section 1 and sign application.
- Indicate applicable code (See Page 2 of Downloadable Form).
- Mail completed form and payment to:
Department of Motor Vehicles
Copy Records Unit
60 State Street
Wethersfield, CT 06161
What it will cost:
- The fee is $20. Please make check or money order payable to DMV.
Documents/forms you need:
Content Last Modified on 4/25/2017 11:34:17 AM