DMV’s Business License AutoRenew
Welcome to DMV’s business license online renewal system. This online service allows certain DMV-regulated businesses to renew a license from the convenience of a computer.
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
BEFORE MAKING YOUR ONLINE TRANSACTION
1) Who May Use Online Renewal
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) is needed to access the online renewal system. Your PIN will be listed in your renewal notice.
- The following businesses are able to renew a license online:
- Licensed Dealers – New, Used, Marine
- Licensed Repairers – General or Limited
- Licensed Recyclers
NOTE: Leasing licenses and Manufacturing licenses may NOT be renewed online.
2) Payment Options
- You must use a debit or credit card. Discover, MasterCard or Visa accepted.
3) Information Required
- Please be ready to provide the following information during the online renewal process:
- Business license number
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) – located on renewal notice
- Valid driver’s license number of business principal
- Credit/debit card information
4) Print Documents
- Once you have completed the online renewal process, please remember to print your renewed license, plate list and receipt to keep on file.
5) Late Renewals
- You have up to 45 days after the license expiration date to renew online.
6) Renewals Only
7) For More Information
- Please contact DMV’s Business Licensing Unit at (860) 263-5056.
Content Last Modified on 7/29/2015 12:21:48 PM