DON'T WAIT IN LINE -
THE CHESHIRE LEARNER'S PERMIT TEST CENTER SAVES TIME IN BUSY SCHEDULES
Nearly everyone making an online
appointment at DMV's new Learner's Permit Test Center in Cheshire says it's the best experience they've had at DMV. Choose Cheshire. You're in and out fast -- just about an hour.
your test in advance so you know the day and time that's carved out just for you in your busy schedule. There are also flexible hours
to accommodate those tight schedules. Go online
An overwhelming majority – 98 percent – of users say they were “very satisfied” after using DMV’s new scheduling system
for a Cheshire test center where teens can obtain a learner’s permit. When asked to comment about what could be changed or improved, several said:
- Not a thing - this was an incredible experience! Can't wait to send all of my daughter's friends here!
- You've already made great improvements over my past experiences.
- It was good
- No need to improve it
- No improvement suggestions for this office. excellent experience, and the employees were all smiling at us! thank you for making this easy.
- No improvement is great. The staff are great and very friendly
- Excellent experience nothing to improve
- I love the way this new system works. It is way easier than when I got my license.
- This is the "Best of DMV." Every interaction should be this smooth and efficient!
- I don't have any improvement suggestions, this was the best DMV experience I've ever rec'd
- It's good the way it is
- Already wonderful!!! Thank you!
- This idea was awesome! Whoever came up with it should get an award. Totally positive experience, unlike regular DMV office. The employees were ALL very friendly & helpful. Everything was done quickly and ON TIME! no lines, no waiting, Totally awesome! Keep up the good work!
The new learner’s permit test center
opened in May 2012 to improve efficiency and customer service while also providing an alternative to waiting in line at a DMV branch office.
“We think these early comments are just great news. Our goal is to increase customer satisfaction and make it easier to use DMV services. Clearly we are heading in the right direction,” said DMV Commissioner Melody A. Currey.
It is located right off of Route 691, at 1625 Highland Avenue and accepts appointments
on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Fridays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Content Last Modified on 3/27/2013 11:06:32 AM