DMV: Registration Refund Requests by Mail

Registration Refund Requests by Mail

A refund of the second year of a two-year registration can be processed when the marker plates are turned into the DMV for cancellation of any motor vehicle. There must be at least one full year remaining on the registration when the plates are returned to obtain the refund.

A registration refund cannot be processed over the telephone.

What to do:

Department of Motor Vehicles
60 State Street
Wethersfield, CT 06161
ATTN: Refunds

Content Last Modified on 3/17/2017 3:49:58 PM