DMV: Changes to Your License

Changes to Your License
NEW PROCESS: You will not receive a permanent driver license or ID card while at a DMV office, AAA office, Milford and North Haven Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union, Stamford (The WorkPlace, Inc.) or West Haven City Hall.   It will arrive through the mail.  You will keep your expiring license/ID and receive a temporary paper card.  For more on this, please see Central Issuance.

Choose a topic from the menu below:
(moving within Connecticut) 

Content Last Modified on 1/10/2019 9:56:04 AM