DMV: Registration
 Acceptable Forms of Identification Needed When Registering a Vehicle In Connecticut
  See updated clarification of the kinds of identification documents needed when going to the DMV to register a vehicle.
 Adding, Dropping or Changing a Name on a Registration and Title
 ATV Registration Requirements
 Bill of Sale
 Commercial Vehicles Temporary Plates
  Effective May 1, safety inspections are required within 10 days of receiving a temporary commercial plate.
 Corporation, Incorporated Business or Limited Liability Company
 Flashing Light Permits
 Flashing Light Permits - Emergency Vehicles
 Flashing Light Permits - Maintenance Vehicles
 Golf Carts
 In-Transit Registrations
 International Registration Plan (IRP)
 IRP Contact Us
 IRP New Customers
 Leased Vehicles
 Leased Vehicles-Buy Out
 Leased Vehicles-From Out of State
 Minors Registering a Vehicle
 Motorcycles and Motor-Driven Cycles-Important Information
 Obtaining a Duplicate Registraton
 Order Replace Lost, Stolen, or Mutilated License Plates
 Prisioner of War (POW) Registrations
 Registering a Vehicle in the Name of a Trust
 Registering a Vehicle Through the Mail
 Registration Document and Renewal Process
 Registration of a Used Vehicle Previously Registered Out Of State
 Registration Refund Requests by Mail
 Renewal Compliance Messages
 Renewals of Registrations
 Requesting a Copy of a Plate Receipt Through the Mail
 Requirements for Obtaining a Temporary Registration
 Requirements for the Registration of a Camp Trailer
 Requirements to Transfer Your Out of State Registered Vehicle
 Returning Connecticut License Plates and Cancelling a Registration
  Did you recently get a tax bill for a vehicle you no longer own? You may need to return your plates or cancel your registration. If so, read more...
 Selling Your Vehicle
 Thank you
 Transfer Vehicle from Name of Deceased Member of Immediate Family
 Transfer Vehicle from One Immediate Family Member to Another
 Transfer Your Plates
 Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) Program
 URC Q and A