CERT Train-the-Trainer Course Length: 16 hours 2 days (May 5 and May 19, 2012)
New Courseware DVD & 2012 Materials For Instructor Led Training
This Train-the-Trainer course focuses on preparing instructors to:
1. Deliver the New 2011 CERT Basic Training from FEMA
2. Convey the messages and intent of the CERT Program (e.g., safety, teamwork, place in overall community emergency operations plan)
3. Assure that students achieve the objectives of the CERT Basic Training
4. Create a comfortable yet managed learning environment.
5. How to use the new 2012 CERT TtT DVD
1. Must have successfully completed all of the following:
A. 20+ - hour CERT volunteer training course (note: the FEMA independent study course IS-317 Introduction to CERT is NOT acceptable);
B. IS-100b Introduction to Incident Command System
C. IS-200b ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
D. Must FAX or email a copies of the CERT/ICS training Certificate to 860-706-5539 Attn Bob Scata or email copies to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE DOCUMENTATION OF ALL PREREQUISITES.