Municipal Inland Wetlands Agency Training
Introduction: Connecticut's Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Act
This video will assist Connecticut's municipal inland wetlands agencies in understanding their role and responsibilities in regulating activities which may impact or affect wetlands and watercourses. The nine chapters present critical topics such as Connecticut's definition of "wetlands", the agency meeting, and timelines for applications.
To view, select one of the links listed below.
NOTE: This video requires Microsoft's Windows Media Player. If the video does not start, your computer may not have the latest updates for Windows Media Player. Please visit Microsoft
to download the current version.
Mac users: Download Flip4Mac (Widow Media Components for QuickTime by Flip4Mac) to play Windows Media files (.wma and .wmv) in QuickTime Player and view Windows Media content on the Internet using a web browser.
- History & Definitions of Inland Wetlands and Watercourses
- Three Branches of Government & Other Relevant Laws
- Commissioner and Agent Responsibilities
- Inland Wetlands Agency Jurisdiction
- Timelines for Applications and Amendments
- The Fair and Impartial Commission
Content last updated on January 28, 2014.