DEEP: Hunting Licenses and Permits

Hunting Licenses and Permits

Licenses to fish, hunt, and trap in Connecticut can be purchased online by going to Connecticut's Online Sportsmen Licensing System. In addition to licenses, you can also purchase the special permits and stamps needed to hunt species like deer, resident game birds, and migratory birds.

Licenses and permits can also be purchased directly from many town clerks and retail agents (pdf).

2019 Hunting License and Permit Information

Permit Applications and Forms

Links to all DEEP Licenses and Permits

DEEP Offices where licenses can be purchased:

 DEEP Field Offices
M-F 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
 Eastern District, Marlborough 
 M-F 8:30 am-4:00 pm
 Western District, Harwinton 
 M-F 8:30 am-4:00 pm
 Franklin WMA, North Franklin 
 M-F 8:30 am-4:30 pm
 Sessions Woods WMA, Burlington 
 M-F 8:30 am-4:00 pm
 DEEP Main Office, 79 Elm St, Hartford     
 License & Revenue  M-F 9:00 am-4:00 pm  860-424-3105

Content last updated on May 16, 2019.