||Some of the documents listed below are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). To view and print PDF documents, you will need the free Adobe Acrobat™ Reader. Select the "Get Adobe Acrobat Reader" graphic to download the free Reader. |
- Connecticut Wildlife Magazine - The official bimonthly publication of the Bureau of Natural Resources
- Your Environmental Connection - News and information to help businesses comply with environmental laws and regulations and to ultimately guide them towards creating a more sustainable and environmentally-friendly business; provides municipal officials with news and information to support their town’s environmental practices, as well as information on grant and funding opportunities.
(Combines news previously published in "Your Business and the Environment" and " Your Local Environment.)
- No Child Left Inside - A monthly newsletter that provides environmental educational news, events, and activities to encourage Connecticut's families to get outdoors and reconnect with nature.
- P2 View - A Pollution Prevention newsletter; Includes information on recycling and waste issues.
- Sound Outlook - Addresses the water quality, coastal resources and coastal uses of Long Island Sound
- The Torrent - Floodplain management issues
- Municipal Inland Wetland Agency Newsletter - announcements, updated guidance, and information on a variety of wetland and watercourse management issues.
- Trillium - Focuses on programs and events occurring in DEEP’s environmental centers, nature centers and historical museums. Formal and informal educators also receive information about environmental and conservation education workshops.