Sign Up to Receive Updates / Newsletters by E-mail
- P2 View (Pollution Prevention and Recycling)
- Your Environmental Connection (News and information for businesses and municipal officials)
- Sound Outlook (Issues Impacting Long Island Sound)
- The Torrent (Floodplain Management Issues)
- Municipal Inland Wetland Agency Newsletter
- Environmental Education and Outreach Programs
- No Child Left Inside: Family Outdoor Adventures
- Public notices: (Notices of Proposed Regulations, SIP Revisions, General Permits, Individual Permits, Availability of Grants/Requests for Proposals and other Miscellaneous Actions)
- Remediation /Site Clean-up Updates
Select from the following to receive news/updates by email.
- Inland Fisheries - Receive periodic updates and fishing information from the Inland Fisheries Division.
- Notices to Fisherman from Marine Fisheries
- DEEP GIS Data – Receive emails when new information becomes available or is updated at both the CT ECO and DEEP GIS Data download websites.
- Air Quality Info - Receive a daily ozone forecast between May 1 through September 30 and daily PM2.5 forecast year round.
- Ozone Forecast - Receive a daily 8-hour ozone forecast that is disseminated to Connecticut’s Industrial and Electric Generating Units’ combustion sources (the regulated community) May 1 through September 30.
- Goodwin Forest Conservation Education Center - Receive periodic announcements of and invitations to interpretive hikes, conservation education programs and other events at the Goodwin Forest Conservation Education Center.
- Remediation Roundtable - The Remediation Roundtable provides an open forum for the exchange of ideas and information on the various site cleanup programs in Connecticut. Sign up to stay informed about Remediation Roundtable activities.
- Hazardous Waste Advisory Committee - Receive notification of meetings and web postings related to the activities of the Hazardous Waste Advisory Committee.
- Solid Waste Management Advisory Committee - Receive notification of meetings and web postings related to the activities of the Solid Waste Management Advisory Committee.
- Water Quality Planning - Receive notification of updates to water quality based program web pages.
- Public Utilities Regulatory Authority (PURA) Dockets - Receive all new documents in particular dockets, all filings in particular industries, all New Applications, or all Final Decisions.
Content last updated July 2013