Social Media at DEEP
Facebook lets users create their own sets of "friends" among whom they share brief updates, photos, links, or other information.
General information and current news from the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection.
Contains boating-related news items, event schedules and information on how you can safely experience Connecticut's waters.
Information on fishing, hunting, wildlife watching, natural history and conservation of Connecticut's fish and wildlife species.
Information about Connecticut State Parks including upcoming events and activities.
Features a variety of information on what a state lifeguard does, identifies the requirements for the job and spells out the application process. Also includes upcoming events, water safety tips, and ways to contact the DEEP Lifeguard Program staff.
Information on waste reduction, reuse, recycling, composting, zero waste, and sustainable materials management in Connecticut.
Information on EnergizeCT; providing consumers, businesses and communities the information they need to become more energy efficient and utilize clean, renewable energy resources.
Twitter lets users subscribe to receive brief updates or "tweets " (a maximum 140 characters) from others whom they choose to "follow."
Connecticut air quality forecasts and alerts - Air quality forecast for the selected area.
Twitter.com/CTBoatingInfo / @CTBoatingInfo - Get the latest recreational boating news and updates including:
- the status of boat ramps and pump out stations and boats,
- information on upcoming DEEP boating classes, and
- information on special events and other programs.
Twitter.com/CTFishingInfo / @CTFishingInfo - Get the latest recreational fishing news and updates.
Twitter.com/CTDEPoutdoorrec / @CTDEPoutdoorrec - Get information about our State Parks:
- Hear about events and fun activities occurring at the parks and nature centers.
- Receive regular park status updates Ė i.e., closed due to the park reaching capacity, traffic conditions, water quality reports.
- Learn more about the parks.
- Stay abreast of projects taking shape within the parks.
Twitter.com/CTFortTrumbull / @CTFortTrumbull
- Get information on park happenings and upcoming events at Fort Trumbull State Park.
Follow three of Connecticut's premiere shoreline parks - Hammonasset, Rocky Neck and Sherwood Island
Visit CT DEEPís YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/CTDEEPvideos
Features a variety of videos covering our state parks and forests, Earth Day, and how we can all work together to protect our air, water and lands.