DEEP: Hunting & Trapping Applications and Forms

Hunting & Trapping Applications and Forms

Small Game/Deer Archery Permits, Deer and Turkey Firearms Permits and Licenses can be purchased directly over the internet by going to Connecticut's Online Sportsmen Licensing System.

Private Land Consent Form (PDF) Consent form needed when hunting deer or turkeys on private land.
2014 Deer/Turkey Harvest Tags (PDF) 2014 Harvest Tags and instructions for tagging and reporting deer and turkeys.
Other Wildlife and Hunting Related Forms

Links to all DEEP Licenses and Permits