To Renew Online
- All renewal notices are sent approximately 30 – 45 days prior to the expiration date of each license, permit or registration. The renewal notice may be sent via email or regular mail.
- The renewal notice includes the User Id and Password to renew online.
If you are unable to renew online, the renewal notice includes the information for mailing.
To renew your license, permit or registration online, you will need:
- The User Id and Password provided on your renewal notice.
- A VISA, MasterCard or American Express credit card.
- Internet Explorer is the recommended web browser. Use of any other browser (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.) or using a mobile device/tablet may not allow you to see all of the features available on our website.
- Continue to the online renewal website and click the “Login” link in the upper right corner of the page and enter your User Id and Password from your renewal notice (do not click the “Register” link to renew).
- After you have completed the login process, click “Create/Resume a Renewal” under “Activities” to begin the online renewal. Detailed instructions can be viewed in the document below.
- Click this link to proceed to the online renewal website.
If you do not have your renewal notice
, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- License, permit or registration type
- License, permit or registration number
- Email address
We cannot renew or provide the User Id and Password information over the telephone
Content Last Modified on 6/16/2015 1:48:05 PM