DCP: Food Licensing and Registration

Food Licensing and Registration

See also:
NEW! For the following eight food and beverage licenses you may now apply online.
Select the button below to get started:
You may opt to complete and mail in a paper application* as in the past.
  Apple Juice & Cider Mfr. Paper application 
  Bakery  Paper application  
 Egg Distributor Paper application
 Food Mfg. Establishment Paper application
  Frozen Dessert Retailer Paper application
  Frozen Dessert Wholesaler  Paper application
  Non-Alcoholic Beverage Mfr.   Paper application   Water Analysis Form
  Vending Machine Operator  Paper application
*Item Price Exemption still requires a paper application:  Application
For questions concerning any food or beverage license or registration, please contact the Food and Standards Division at dcp.foodandstandards@ct.gov.

Content Last Modified on 12/16/2013 1:21:28 PM