Instructions and Forms:
New:(select one option below)
Any organization that solicits contributions for charitable purposes and does not qualify for exemption.
Any organization may claim exemption from the financial requirements and filing fees by qualifying for one of the
1. Any duly organized religious corporation, institution or society;
2. Any parent-teacher association or educational institution, the curricula of which in whole or in part are registered or
approved by any state or the United States either directly or by acceptance of accreditation by an accrediting body;
3. Any nonprofit hospital licensed in accordance with the provisions of section 19a-630 or any similar provision of the laws of
any other state;
4. Any governmental unit or instrumentally of any state or the United States;
5. Any person who solicits solely for the benefit of organizations described in subdivisions(1)to(4), inclusive, of this section; and
6. Any charitable organization which normally receives less than fifty thousand dollars in contributions annually, provided such
organization does not compensate any person primarily to conduct solicitations.
Organizations whose registration has been expired in excess of 65 days must complete the reinstatement form.
Reinstatement: (Reinstatements cannot be completed online)