DCP: Liquor Control Complaints

Liquor Control Complaints

The Liquor Control Division accepts written, electronic and verbal inquiries from consumers and various professions and groups who have questions and concerns about any of the issues it regulates.
In order to file a complaint against an individual or a business, we urge you to submit your information to us in writing, using the form provided here. 
You may complete the complaint form online by typing directly into the on-screen form.  Once complete, please print the form and submit it along with any required documentation to the Department of Consumer Protection Liquor Control Division, either in person or by U.S. mail. Please keep copies of everything for your records.
Send to:
Department of Consumer Protection
Liquor Control Division
165 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, CT  06106

Content Last Modified on 1/15/2015 1:53:29 PM