To Renew Online
- All renewal notices are sent approximately 45 – 60 days prior to the expiration date of each license, permit or registration. The renewal notice may be sent via email or regular mail.
- The renewal notice includes the User Id and Password to renew online.
If you are unable to renew online, the renewal notice includes the information for mailing.
To renew your license, permit or registration online, you will need:
- The User Id and Password provided on your renewal notice.
- A VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card.
- If you have all of the necessary information, continue to the online renewal website and login with the User Id and Password from your renewal notice (do not click the "Register" button to renew). First time users will need to verify their email address and answer security questions.
- Once you have finished the login process, click "Online Services" and then "Create/Resume a Renewal" under Activities to begin the online renewal. Detailed renewal instructions can be viewed in the document below.
- Proceed to the online renewal website
If you do not have your renewal notice, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- License, permit or registration type
- License, permit or registration number
- Email address
We cannot renew or provide the User Id and Password information over the telephone
Content Last Modified on 4/29/2016 9:57:43 AM