To Renew Online
- All renewal notices are sent approximately 45 – 60 days prior to the expiration date of each license, permit or registration. The renewal notice may be sent via email or regular mail.
To access your account and renew your license, permit or registration online:
- User Id:
° Enter the User ID provided on your renewal notice
° If you have previously renewed online, you may use your existing password, if
necessary, you may click "Forgot Password" to reset your password.
° If you have never renewed online, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your
temporary password. We cannot provide this information over the telephone.
- First Time users will need to verify their email address and answer three security questions.
- Once you have completed the login process, click "Online Services" and then "Create/Resume a Renewal" under Activities to begin the online renewal.
- You may use a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card.
- Click www.elicense.ct.gov to proceed to the online renewal website.
If you do not have your renewal notice, send us an email at email@example.com and include:
- License, permit or registration type
- License, permit or registration number
- Email address
We cannot renew or provide the User Id and Password information over the telephone
Content Last Modified on 11/21/2016 2:09:11 PM