DCP: Amusements


As of July 1, 2011, the responsibility for the licensing of a carnival, circus or other amusement to be conducted in the State of Connecticut has been changed from the Department of Public Safety to the Department of Consumer Protection, Pursuant to Public Act 11-51 of the Connecticut General Statutes.

Carnival/Circus Applications:

Amusement Proof of Financial Responsibility:
Amusement Park Ride Application:
Amusement Ride Qualified Inspector or Engineer

Back to Licenses, Permits and Registration Forms

Content Last Modified on 9/19/2014 1:11:20 PM