DCP: Fuel and Energy Information

Fuel and Energy Information

The Division of Food and Standards has regulatory authority in the areas of gasoline, motor fuel testing, and retail gasoline stations. It also oversees the accuracy of firewood measure.
For all other fuel and energy questions and complaints, please send an email to dcp.foodandstandards@ct.gov.
For energy assistance information and to locate an application site nearest you, you may call Infoline at 2-1-1, or the energy toll free number 1-800-842-1132.  You may otherwise request information by email at energyassistance.dss@ct.gov or visit the Energy Assistance web page.


Consumer information:

Complaints and other helpful links:

Check gasoline prices:

Car pools

More helpful links on the Fuel and Energy Links page

Content Last Modified on 9/5/2017 9:07:58 AM