Walk-In Center Policies
The Department of Consumer Protection, License Services Divisionís Walk-In Center has moved to 450 Columbus Blvd, Hartford, CT.
The Walk-In Center is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Walk-In Center policies are as follows:
- Applications and general information may be obtained
- Individuals may drop-off applications and documents
- Credit/debit cards are NOT accepted
- Exact cash, checks or money orders are the only acceptable payments
- Notary services are not available on a daily basis
- Paid receipts are provided. Note: Receipts are not a license or an authorization to do business
- The Walk-in Center is the drop-off area and does not:
- Issue licenses
- Review or approve licenses
- Provide technical assistance
- Print license certificates
- For those with technical questions or those who wish to meet with agency staff, appointments are recommended.
- For expedited processing or to pay using a credit/debit card, please apply or renew online.
Content Last Modified on 4/19/2017 3:52:22 PM