DCP: Certified Public Accountants

Certified Public Accountants


The Department of Consumer Protection will no longer issue CPA wall certificates.  A wall certificate can be obtained by contacting NASBA at www.nasbastore.org after approval of your certification.  All questions regarding wall certificates should be directed to NASBA at 1-888-925-5237.  

Applications, Requirements and Forms
Related Links
 Frequently Asked Questions and Resources
 For Consumers

Content Last Modified on 4/17/2017 2:34:11 PM