Certified Public Accountants
The Department of Consumer Protection will no longer issue CPA wall certificates. A wall certificate can be obtained by contacting NASBA at www.nasbastore.org after approval of your certification. All questions regarding wall certificates should be directed to NASBA at 1-888-925-5237.
Applications, Requirements and Forms
- Initial Certification, Registration and License
- Firm Permits - To apply for an initial in-state or out-of-state firm permit, reinstate an expired permit, report a name change and terminate an old firm.
- Reinstatement - A credential that has been inactive/lapsed for more than 150 days after expiration must complete a reinstatement form (reinstatements cannot be processed online). Print, complete and mail to the address indicated on the form.
- Renewal - Renewal notices are EMAILED to all credential holders during the renewal period from October 1st to December 31st. Links below cannot be used prior to a renewal period. Any submission prior will be returned.
- Continuing Professional Education - CPE's are gathered starting July 1st through June 30th to be reported by December 31st in order to renew. Only licensed CPA's are required to report CPE's.
Frequently Asked Questions and Resources
For more information Contact:
Content Last Modified on 9/18/2017 9:59:43 AM