Initial Treatment Planning and Referral (Clinical Staff Session)
* THIS IS A WEBINAR *
Barbara Estrada, M.S.
GAIN Senior Clinical and Evaluation Consultant
Chestnut Health Systems
DATE: March 13, 2013
TIME: 10-11:30 am
TARGET AUDIENCE: Clinical staff who administer and/or receive and use the GAIN-Q3 reports.
TRAINING CAPACITY: 20 Participants
BRIEF DESCRIPTION: This coaching session is specifically designed to assist staff with integrating the GAIN-Q3 information into initial treatment planning, discharge planning and to inform referrals. This session will include:
- How to use the GAIN-Q3 reports to identify client strengths, areas of need and to identify appropriate services,
- How to integrate the GAIN-Q3 with other sources of information into a comprehensive initial treatment plan,
- How to present the GAIN-Q3 information during supervision,
- How to use the GAIN-Q3 within an evidence-based practice, and
- How clinical reports should be used and shared internally and with others,
GOALS OF TRAINING: The purpose of this training is to answer questions, and to provide coaching and technical assistance to clinical staff using the GAIN-Q3. Clinical staff who attend this session will be able to:
- describe how the GAIN reports can be used during supervision
- describe how the GAIN reports can be used to inform treatment and discharge planning
- describe how the GAIN supports evidence-based practice
PRE-REQUISITES: There are no specific pre-requisites to attend this coaching call, but this session may be most useful for clinical staff who have some experience with the GAIN-Q3.
This session will be held via webinar. You will need access to a phone and computer with an internet connection to attend this session. Log-in information will be included via email after you register and are confirmed as a participant in the session.
Note: You may want to test your computer access to the webinar in advance of the session. Instructions for setting up and testing your system will be included in the setup email.