* THIS IS A WEBINAR *
Barbara Estrada, M.S.
GAIN Senior Clinical and Evaluation Consultant
Chestnut Health Systems
DATE: April 23, 2013
TIME: 10:00 -11:30 am
TARGET AUDIENCE: Program Directors and agency staff who conduct quality improvement, manage electronic health records and/or conduct program monitoring.
TRAINING CAPACITY: 20 Participants
BRIEF DESCRIPTION: This coaching session is specifically designed to assist agency staff with using the GAIN-Q3 information to inform program planning and monitoring, integrating GAIN information with Electronic Health Records, and linking assessment data to clinical decisions. This session will specifically address:
- How to use the GAIN-Q3 site profiles reports to inform program planning and monitoring,
- Issues to be aware of when integrating the GAIN-Q3 data system (GAIN ABS) with electronic health records,
- Strategies to ensure that assessment information informs clinical decisions
GOALS OF TRAINING: The purpose of this training is to answer questions, and to provide coaching and technical assistance to agency staff using the GAIN-Q3. Agency staff who attend this session will be able to:
- Read and understand the GAIN-Q3 Site Profiles Reports
- Identify resources available to integrate the GAIN ABS system and their electronic health records system, and
- Describe strategies, practices and policies that support the linkage between assessment and clinical decision-making.
PRE-REQUISITES: There are no specific pre-requisites to attend this coaching call, but this session may be most useful for agency staff who have some experience with the GAIN-Q3.
This session will be held via webinar. You will need access to a phone and computer with an internet connection to attend this session. Log-in information will be included via email after you register and are confirmed as a participant in the session.
NOTE: You may want to test your computer access to the webinar in advance of the session. Instructions for setting up and testing your system will be included in the setup email.