Barbara Estrada, M.S.
GAIN Senior Clinical and Evaluation Consultant
Chestnut Health Systems
DATE: May 22, 2013
TIME: 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Staff who routinely administer the GAIN-Q3.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION: This coaching session will focus on managing workflow and workload issues related to administering the GAIN-Q3 assessment including:
- Improving administration time,
- Integrating information into a comprehensive psychosocial report,
- Improving time management associated with administering multiple required tools,
- Linking GAIN-Q3 information with evidence based practice,
- Integrating the GAIN-Q3 into supervision,
- Identifying the best use of human resources for administration of the tool and editing clinical reports- Who? When? How?
- Clinical reports: how to use them and how to share them
GOALS OF TRAINING: The purpose of this training is to provide coaching and technical assistance to staff who already use the GAIN-Q3, to answer questions, and to brainstorm and provide solutions to common challenges encountered when implementing the tool. Staff who attend this session will be able to:
- describe strategies to improve the time it takes to administer a GAIN-Q3 assessment
- describe strategies for integrating GAIN-Q3 information into reports
- describe strategies for incorporating GAIN-Q3 into an existing assessment framework
- describe how GAIN-Q3 information supports evidence-based practice
- describe options for implementing the GAIN-Q3 and using and sharing GAIN-Q3 information within a variety of organizational structures
- describe how to use and share the GAIN-Q3 clinical reports
PRE-REQUISITES: There are no specific pre-requisites to attend this coaching call, but this session may be most useful for staff who have some experience using the GAIN-Q3.
This session will be held via webinar. You will need access to a phone and computer with an internet connection to attend this session. Log-in information will be included via email after you register and are confirmed as a participant in the session.
NOTE: You may want to test your computer access to the webinar in advance of the session. Instructions for setting up and testing your system will be included in the setup email.