Professional Grant Development Workshop
Master the techniques of writing superior and winning proposals
DATE: August 20-22, 2013
TIME: 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
SPONSORED BY: The Grant Training Center
DESCRIPTION: This intense three-day proposal writing workshop is geared for: 1) experienced writers who wish to strengthen and update their proposal writing skills, and 2) beginners who wish to acquire and master the techniques of preparing and writing successful proposals from various funding agencies. Whether you are a researcher in the sciences or social sciences, or an education or non-profit professional, our training will provide you with the skills you need to write winning proposals!
Participants Will Learn How To:
- Navigate the world of grant procurement
- Research and identify potential funding sources
- Address the guidelines of private, foundation, corporation, and federal applications
- Find foundation and corporate giving sources specific to the State of Connecticut
- Understand the new federal regulations for proposals
- Comprehend the review process, and attend to key points for reviewers
- Write winning proposals that stand out against competing submissions
- Develop focused and realistic budgets
- Ensure your proposal demonstrates excellence and innovation
- Package professional grant proposal submissions
Our goal is for you to walk away with a grant design, abstract, and budget outline specific to your project, research, or interests – and ultimately – submit winning proposals!.
*Space is limited, and since this class fills-up quickly, it is on a first-come, first-serve basis.*
Workshop Fee: $595.00 (including tuition, materials, certificate of completion, and continental breakfast)
Rebate of $50.00 per person is given for two or more registrants from the same organization.
: Please visit our website,
Or call us toll free at (866)-704-7268 or (571) 257-8864
"Professional Development Grant Writing", Workshop
University of Hartford
Location: University of Hartford
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM